Only 20% of communication is verbal, the rest is silent, non-verbal.

A clients verbal communication in a treatment session can throw red herrings, for instance, someone may believe they’ve cleared an old issue because they have already worked with it, or they may feel like an experience they mentioned didn’t bother them, but quite often this is not the case and their non-verbals will clearly show this.  If it’s missed it can continue to be a stressor.

Learning how to use non-verbal communication can help shift barriers allowing for mental health changes on a very quick and effective level.

We had the opportunity to share the Hudson Mind Process HMP with people already in the field of helping others at the Therapy Expo, NEC, Birmingham.  We created a learning environment which allows people to understand how the mind works.  We offered free phobia cures on-site to demonstrate the work and shared with other professionals the training available to bring new skills or enhance existing ones into their practice.
.
How can this help? Learning how the mind works gives you the most incredible skills to observe how and what a person is truly communicating. If verbal communication is only 20% what is the other 80% saying? Can you imagine how much quicker client changes are when we’re really connecting and listening to them on every level?

You know yourself if you’re in rapport with someone, and how different the connection is when this is in flow.

Matt Hudson, the founder of the HMP – one of the world’s leaders of non-verbal communication and the worlds first electromagnetic engineer.

Better mental health

Hudson Mind Process at the Therapy Expo NEC